The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex Datejust 116201/14 watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterized by hour markers fashioned from 18k gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection. The auto-date mini window is positioned at the 3 'O clock position of the watch. This self unwinding automatic movement Rolex watch also features scratch-resistant sapphire crystal to boost the watch water resistant capacity up to 100m. This watch is made for those who desire maximum comfort and durability while also looking stylish and fashionable.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.