Launched in 2017 on the 20th anniversary of the Aquanaut line, the Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5168G comes in a white gold 42.2 mm case. The standout feature of this watch is the embossed checkerboard dial gently grades from black to night blue and contains applied white gold Arabic numerals with luminescent coating. The strap is blue in color to match the dial and is accompanied by an Aquanaut fold over clasp. The watch is a testament to the masculinity of the wearer in spite of the chic design. The original Aquanaut was inspired by the Nautilus and the 5168G represents a coming of age for the Aquanaut line.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.