Return & Exchange Policy
We do not accept returns or exchanges after purchase.
Purchase from shop
We do not accept returns or exchanges on any items purchased at the shop, including the nature of the product. Please check carefully at the shop before purchase.
No returns or exchanges are accepted after purchase.
For defective or wrong items, please contact us within the next day of delivery date.
Items purchased online can only be returned if unused with all original tags/warranty cards and must be other
than conditions listed below. Items must be returned within the next day from scheduled delivery date.
Please first contact us for return and exchange. Please note that the transaction fees
charged by the bank shall be borne by the customer.
Invoices will not be issued for online purchases, while the order confirmation email could be considered as billing statement for the order.
※Special notices to purchasing online※
We do not accept return & exchange under the following conditions:
- Customer changed his/her mind about the product purchased. After you ordered, there will be no funds if you change your mind on the size, color or the style of the product.
- Customer purchased a wrong item by mistake.
- Any protection stickers/seals removed from the watches.
- Any watch bracelet item that has been adjusted. This include bracelet item adjusted by us upon customer request.
- Leather, rubber belts watches that have new holes punched in.
- Ordered goods.
- The purchased product is eligible for free repairs under our Warranty.
Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online at the same time, there might be chances that the order you placed would be cancelled if the product becomes out of stock. Please contact us for any questions.
The Watch Company shall have the right to cancel your order for any reason in our sole discretion. In such cases, The Watch Company shall forthwith cancel without responsibility and the customer has no claim whatsoever against The Watch Company.
In addition, your order may be canceled in the following situations.
- The ordered item is out of stock.
- There has/have been dispute(s) between the customer and The Watch Company regarding past orders.
- The customer has violated The Watch Company’s policy in the past.
- The customer is or is suspected to be involved in any illegal or fraudulent activity.
- The data provided by the customer is suspected to be inaccurate or false.
- The price of the ordered item is incorrect or is displayed incorrectly. (System error on the site, price update, etc.)
- The credit card payment is not completed.
- The customer has made multiple orders with failed payments in the past.
- The shipping address provided is the address of Freight Forwarding Services provider.
If you're receiving a refund after we have received your item, it may take an additional days to fully process your return and issue your refund.
If you paid by bank transfer
After deducting the delivery free and bank handling fee if any, your refund will be processed by bank transfer.。
If you paid by credit card
We will request cancellation to your payment. If your payment has already fallen to our account, the refund might be processed in the next account month.
If you paid by cash on delivery
Your refund will be processed by bank transfer once the delivery company confirmed your payment.
When an item is on backorder, we will get the item from our distributors as soon as possible once your
payment has been confirmed.
You will receive contact from us if you are ordering any items on backorder.
It may take from 4 days to 2 weeks to restock the item to your order. If you do not want to wait, please consider other products.
However once you have confirmed your order, please understand it cannot be canceled in any circumstances.
Warranty & Repair Policy
If you will send the watch to us for repair, shipping fee within Japan and handling fee would be ¥3,000 (tax included), no matter it is within warranty period or not. If you will come to our shop for repair, the handling fee would be ¥1,500 (tax included).
Purchase from shop
- Our company warranty is one year for brand new products (6 months for Fashion Brands), 3 months for second hand products.
- We guarantee repair services free of charge for defects or spontaneous failures used under normal circumstances.
- Warranty is only applicable to cover technical fees under warranty period.
- Warranty is only valid for the actual purchaser.
- Please bring the actual manufacturer warranty card along with this shop warranty card.
※ Warranty is not applicable in the following cases even if within warranty period
- If customer is unable to present the product’s warranty card.
- Warranty card is filled in incorrectly or incompletely, forgery or any modifications made to it.
- If warranty period has expired.
- Damages caused by evidence of excessive wear or misuse such as dropping, forcefully swinging, water damages to the watch.
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as storm and flood damage, fire disaster, earthquake, traffic accidents, etc.
- Damages caused by improper repair, parts replacement, and or adjustments made by anyone other.
- External damages to the bracelet, case, stem, glass, etc. of the watch.
- In the case the main spring stops for mechanical watches, and the battery life ends for digital watches.
- If it is a consumable good (watch batteries etc.).
※In the case of manufacturer repair
In the case customer cancels repair service after repair estimation has been made by manufacturer, a handling fee of 2000 yen and consumption tax will be made to us in addition to the cancellation fee to the manufacturer.
※ In the case of replacements for watch parts
Customer will bear the cost of the watch parts to be replaced. For battery exchange, a built-in battery comes with the watch and may be consumed at the time shipped by the manufacturer. A charge will be taken for the replacement of a new battery.
※ In the case maintenance in Japan or overseas
Please kindly note that costs may increase if it takes longer time to repair.
Import taxes are not included in the listed price, all payable taxes and duties are the buyer’s responsibility.