The Bell & Ross Instrument BR S Desert Type is part of the Instrument collection by Bell and Ross. The sturdy timepiece has been precision engineered to serve men who face extreme situations. Drawing upon military specifications, it has a 39mm case made of ceramic in matte black. The dial is beige with a subdial that shows small seconds. The hour markers and the hands of the watch are filled with Superluminova to allow readability in the dark. The quartz movement comes with BR-CAL.102 Calibre and the beige strap is made of calfskin. With these specificaitons, the Desert Type is great for use in extreme conditions.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.