Hublot Big Bang Black Magic is Swiss Made. It has a black carbon fiber dial, brushed black ceramic bezel, and features a date window. It also has a chronograph and a 42-hour power reserve. Model 301.CI.1770.GR is self-winding, with automatic movement. The dial is covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. You can see it on the back as well. It has luminescent hands and hour markers. This timepiece is made of 252 individually hand-assembled components and is powered by Hublot In-House Manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB4100. The number of the jewels in 28 and the depth it can reach is 100 meters. The case is 44mm and the bracelet is adjustable.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.