The Hublot Big Bang Unico Carbon is a creation that manifested after the Swiss horologist assembled 330, carefully-curated components. This timeless 411.QX.1170.RX watch has a 45mm carbon fiber outer casing with an anodized black aluminum lower bezel. The casing is equipped with a black rubber strap with a deployment clasp. The watch has a beautiful matte black dial with rhodium-plated, luminescent hands and indexes. The dial also flaunts two chronograph sub-dials, a date display, and anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Running on HUB1242 (72-hour power reserve) and water-resistant at 100 meters, this watch has a UNICO movement, which is a result of the watchmaker's extensive research and development. This Swiss-made watch is truly an epitome of perfection and class.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.