This cosmic Hublot Big Bang 411.JR.4901.RT watch design rests in a beautiful Red Sapphire Crystal case. The smoked, transparent dial is surrounded by a fixed, red Sapphire crystal bezel with 6 'H' shaped titanium screws.
The crystal is scratch resistant sapphire. The hour marker with red luminous fill is accompanied by 'Applique Style' Arabic numeral index. The dial is surrounded by a sleek inner bezel flange that bears running hour and minute tracks with five minute incremental Arabic numerals. The dial also contains a running counter sub-dial at 3 O'clock and a second hand sub-dial at the 9 O'clock position.
The chronograph can be easily restarted with the push of a single button with Hublot's Flyback function.
This Big Bang watch features a HUB UNICO1242 calibre movement and offers a 72 hours power reserve and a water resistance efficacy of upto 50 meters.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.