Hublot Classic Fusion Prince de Galles Ceramic is a limited edition collection that quickly rose to fame owing to its timeless design. The 45mm 521.CM.2706.NR.ITI17 comes with a black ceramic casing with brushed finishing and a fixed ceramic bezel with six titanium screws. The fiber strap with push-and-release deployment buckle and transparent case back are also prominent aspects of this watch's design. The most eye-catching part of this watch is its dial, which is seemingly very advanced. It features a chronograph function, which can be seen by two sub-dials displaying 60 seconds and 30 minutes respectively. The small-seconds sub-dial sits at 3 o'clock, while the date display is located at 6 o'clock. With water resistance at 50 meters and a Hublot Caliber HUB1143 engine, everyone loves the wearer-friendly features of the Hublot Classic Fusion Prince de Galles Ceramic.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.