The first glimpse of Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Titanium wow anyone and much of it because the wrist wear is so meticulously designed that every inch of it exudes perfection. This 541.NX.1171.LR watch comes in a satin-finished and polished titanium outer casing, which measures 45mm. With the casing comes a beautiful bezel adorned with titanium screws, alligator and black rubber straps, and a stainless steel clasp. The flat matte black dial with scratch-proof sapphire crystal is the most attractive aspect of this watch as it features a set of delicate rhodium-plated hands, brush-finished index hour markers, chronograph sub-dials, and small-seconds sub-dial. The date display window is positioned at six o'clock position on the dial. The watch runs on HUB1143 automatic chronograph movement with 42-hour power reserve and is water resistant at 50 meters—becoming one of the most durable and useful Hublot creation.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.