The Panerai Luminor Marina Watch PAM00352 comes housed in a titanium case with a matching fixed bezel on the top. At the centre of the case is a brown dial with luminous indices, Arabic numbers, and arrow-head hands. Placed at three o'clock is the date window, while nine o'clock is embraced by the signature small seconds indicator that can be found in most Panerai watches, particularly in the ones from Luminor Marina collection. The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet that complements the case and lever-protected crown. This timepiece is driven by automatic movement of the Panerai Calibre P. 9000.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.