The Panerai Luminor Yachts Challenge PAM00764 is a stunning timepiece that takes its inspiration from sailing yachts, their design and function. Made with brushed titanium, the watch features a complementing polished titanium bezel and a striking black dial with luminous Arabic numbers, indices, and hands. Gracing the dial at three o'clock is the chronograph hour counter, while at nine o'clock is the small seconds sub-dial. Central chronograph seconds and minutes hand enhance the functionality of this dial. Made with 302 components, this fine example of watchmaking is powered by the Panerai Calibre P.9100, an automatic movement with 3 days of power reserve.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.