Hublot Big Bang All Carbon 44 has a power reserve of 42 hours. Like all other pieces from this brand, model 301.QX.1724.RX is also Swiss made. It features a chronograph and a date window. The dial is black carbon fiber and it has a carbon fibre case. The strap is made of black rubber with a deployment buckle and is adjustable. This model also features scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and exhibition case back. The hands and hour markers are luminescent. All Carbon 44 watch is water-resistant up to 100 meters and has 27 jewels. The piece is made by 257 individually hand-assembled components and is driven by a Hublot Caliber UNICO HUB4104.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.