Sporting a fine assembly of micro-components, the Hublot Big Bang Carbon Fiber is a peerlessly trendy wrist wear from the Swiss horologist's extensive collection. This 41mm 341.SB.131.RX watch comes in a stainless steel outer casing which has a black rubber strap, a fixed black ceramic bezel, and a deployment clasp. The dial of this watch is made of black carbon fiber with sapphire crystal, and has luminescent hands and index hour markers. The analog dial has a date display between four and five o'clock positions, as well as three chronograph sub-dials. The Hublot Big Bang Carbon Fiber runs in HUB4100 automatic chronograph movement and has a water-resistance capability of 100 meters. It's a durable, stylish, and instrumental Hublot creation available in the marketplace.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.