The Rolex Datejust 126334-0022 comes with a polished Jubilee bracelet and a polished 904L Oystersteel stainless steel case. Its fluted fixed bezel is plated with solid 18-karat white gold. It comes with a slate gray dial with vivid green Roman numeral hour markers.
The Datejust features a very legible Chromalight display and long-lasting blue luminescence. The date is shown under the 3 o'clock hour with Cyclops magnifying lens. The Rolex Datejust is powered by Rolex's signature Caliber 3235 self-winding automatic chronometer certified movement. The watch boasts of beats at 28,800-vph, and 70-hour power reserve. The dial is protected by the scratch resistant sapphire crystal and its screw-down crown with Twinlock double waterproofness assures a waterproof lever of up to 100 meters.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.