The Rolex Datejust is the true definition of timeless sophistication. The line was developed in the 1940s and continues production today, all while maintaining a similar design as the original model via a waterproof case, a sophisticated dial topped with a jump date at the 3-hour marker, and a Perpetual movement with self-winding technology. This Rolex watch 116231-0080 is a newer two-tone Datejust that boasts a chronometer-rated calibre 3135 Perpetual movement. The watch is completed with a Rolex bracelet made of yellow gold and stainless steel with a hidden Crownclasp, a 36mm case with more rounded lugs and a double sealed waterproof Twinlock screw-down crown.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.