This Rolex Datejust 116233/white watch is characterised by a calibre 3135, automatic, self-winding movement and has an incredible power reserve of 48 hours. The dial is a white in colour with sticks as hour markers with luminescent fill. Measuring 36mm in diameter, the dial is has an automatically updating date window at the 3 o'clock position with magnifying Cyclops lens and is surrounded by an 18 carat engraved gold bezel. The Rolex watch has a case made of stainless steel and 18 carat gold with sapphire crystals to keep the glass free of scratches. The Rolex bracelet, made of the same material, is made from broad three-piece links.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.