If one had to put the Rolex crown on one specific watch as the king, it would easily be the Rolex Datejust series. The model under discussion here in particular has a beautiful looking black dial with luminescent hour markers. The date feature is visible at the 3 o'clock position under a magnified part of the sapphire glass. The signature Rolex crown sits at the 12 o'clock position, carrying on a legacy that dates back decades. The watch is slightly smaller in size than the usual watches with a 41mm case. Of course that does not imply in any way that this size is small.
Coming to the movement, the watch has a 3136 Caliber movement which is one of the best ever created by Rolex. Although there are no complications in this watch, the mechanism itself is a chronometer with automatic self-winding movement. The watch boasts the same 100 meter water resistance as most other watches do in this category. The Rolex Datejust is an extremely popular watch ever since its inception. Owning one of these is certainly a big privilege.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.