Rolex Datejust reference 116334 is a luxury watch that is part pf a series released between 2009 and 2015. It comes with a 41-millimeter stainless steel case diameter with 18k white gold fluted bezel. The case surrounds a blue dial with index markers. What's more, it adopts a striking appearance and the dial is easy to read at night with the luminescent hands and hour markers.
The timepiece is powered by Rolex's caliber 3136 automatic movement which functions to a chronometer standard of -4/+6 seconds per day. It also includes 48-hour power reserve. This Rolex Datejust watch comes with a stainless-steel Oyster bracelet featuring a folding clasp.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.