This watch has a large oyster case of 41mm, which is 5mm larger than traditional datejust watches. The Rolex Datejust 116333/2 Rolex is run by a calibre 3136 perpetual movement which was developed specifically for the Datejust II line watches. It also has paraflex shock absorbers and a paramagnetic blue parachrom hairspring. The watch also boasts to have a stylish bracelet with wider links, an easy link oysterclasp and a 18 karat yellow gold 904L oystersteel. The Rolex Datejust displays its time on a black dial accompanied by yellow gold Roman hands and hour markers. Overall, the watch makes a perfect combination of style and elegance in one.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.