For the lovers of exclusivity and modest elegance, Rolex Datejust 116300/Silver Arab is what you need now. The precious wristwatch has a fixed smooth bezel on its steel case, unlike rest of the Datejust watches which has a fluted one. The rounded bezel holds a sturdy scratch-resistance sapphire crystal which ensures Datejust 116300/Silver Arab remains functional even in water up to a depth of 100 meters. Another distinction of Reference 116300/Silver Arab from the rest of Datejust watches is that Rolex added its silvered dial with blue Applique Arabic numerals for hours. And a black chapter ring with 60-minute calibration which is in Arabic as well. For functionality, the 41mm Rolex Datejust houses Caliber 3135 self-winding movement which runs at a frequency of 28800vph and with a 50-hour power reserve.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.