The Rolex Daydate 228238-0004G is a unique combination of 18ct yellow gold with a black face rimmed in 31 diamonds closely fitted together. The index markers are around the face are yellow gold indulgence placed in a bed of black scratch-resistant sapphire. It has a reserve battery of approximately 70 hours. This high-quality watch also comes with 3255 climber Rolex precision and is waterproof up to 100 meters/330 feet. The case is larger than the average Daydate with a width of 40 mm. The band is also yellow gold, fitted with tight interlocking links that will hug your wrist gently.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.