The Lady Datejust series from Rolex has been reflecting style and time accuracy since its launch in 1945. This series was the 1st women's wrist watch which had a date chronometer. Apart from its rich history, the particular model 279174-Bk-G-J is class apart. The 28 mm black dial and the diamond studded hour markers gives the watch an elegant look. The minute's hand is made from silver, and it goes perfectly well the pitch black background of the dial. The watch is also infused with sapphire crystals makes the glass stay reflection and scratch free. To give an edge to this watch, it is concealed in 18k white gold.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.