Rolex Milgauss reference 116400 is a unique men's timepiece with incredible features and functions. The main selling point of this Rolex is the high anti-magnetic characteristics it exhibits. These allow it to withstand magnetic fields of up to 1000 gauss contrary to other Rolex watches available. This is because case is made of ferromagnetic alloys that provide protection to the automatic 3131 movement.
The Rolex features a stainless-steel case with a 40-millimeter diameter and a smooth bezel. It also comes with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a screw-down crown that is waterproof. This model features a white dial with orange hour markers that present a modest, yet sophisticated style. Like most Rolex mens watches, this model also features a stainless-steel construction with Oysterlock clasp providing a perfect fit.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.