The rounded yellow gold bezel of this Rolex Datejust is the major definitive feature with the sparkles from the set brilliantly-cut diamonds. As a two-tone watch, Rolex Datejust 178383/1 has an Oystersteel and yellow gold case and bracelet. The Jubilee-inspired Rolex bracelet has 5-piece links and a foldable deployment clasp made of steel. Datejust 178383/1 has a silvered sunburst dial with gold hands and bold appliqued Roman numerals. To ensure timeliness, the 31mm Rolex watch has a superlative caliber 2235 perpetual movement which vibrates at 28800bph. Rolex 178383/1 is usable on both dryland and in water, though at a maximum depth of 100 meters.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.