The OMEGA Seamaster 300 Co-Axial Master Chronometer 188.8.131.52.03.001 was first released in the year 1957. Designed especially for divers and professionals undertaking tasks underwater, the watch was made extremely resistant to water. Based on the same 1957 model is this timepiece, which is an upgraded version of its predecessor. This sports watch has a sand-blasted blue dial with vintage-style indices filled with Super-LumiNova. Rhodium-plated hands and an antiquated, transferred beige "Seamaster" lettering completes the design of the dial. The Seamaster 300 watch is powered by anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8400. The chronometer calibre is visible through the transparent back of the Seamaster 300 watch.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.