The OMEGA Specialties Olympic Official Timekeeper 5220.127.116.11.01.005 takes its inspiration from the Rings of the Olympic Games and the vintage OMEGA's timekeeping stopwatches. A part of the popular Seamaster Olympic Games Collection, this 39.5mm watch model comes framed in a stainless steel case. Protected by a domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal is its black and white dial with sporty hands and a date window at 6 o'clock. At the bottom of 6 o'clock position sits the signature logo of the Olympic Games. Integrated in this inventive timepiece is a green pulse reader. Finished by a special embossed case back, this watch comes with the Master Chronometer Calibre 8800 at its heart.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.