The deep blue dial with the luminescent hour markers and semi-skeleton hands is the definitive feature of Rolex Sky-Dweller 326939-BuO. The versatile Rolex watch has a noncorrosive case crafted with white gold and 904L Oystersteel. Together with the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and the screw-down Twinlock winding crown, the 42mm case can keep out water up to 100-meter depth. To present your wrist with a beauty of complicated mechanics, Sky-Dweller 326939-BuO has a decentralized rotating disc which displays the second time in the 24-hour format. The golden Sky Dweller model has a flat three-link oyster bracelet with a folding deployment clasp to ensure a perfect fit. Rolex 326939-BuO is powered by a 40-jewel caliber 9001 which can reserve power for up to 72 hours, whilst offering multiple functions of time and date.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.