This Omega Museum Collection N° 8 Olympic Official Timekeeper chronograph sports watch is encased inside a 39mm, 18k pink gold case. 522.214.171.124.04.001 features a lacquered white dial with an omega emblem embossed on it and holds two sub-dials. The omega watch index uses incremental Arabic numerals and the crystal is scratch resistant sapphire. The classic essence continues to reflect in its brown leather strap. The back of the case is engraved with a special edition number along with an Olympic symbol.
The calibre movement is Omega's exclusive 3203 and it can resist water pressure up to 3 bars.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.