The Omega Speedmaster chronograph 3188.8.131.52.01.001 is one of the most iconic watches perfectly representing the pioneering spirit of Omega watches. And it has been known as the Omega moon watch since 1969 when it was worn for the first time on the moon.
The Speedmaster has a matt grey dial with minute track and hour markers in white. The black-white hour and minute hands are coated in Super-LumiNova. The 42 mm case and the polished-brushed bracelet have been made from 18K Sedna gold and stainless steel for a striking look. The rose gold alloy has also been used on the inner ring, 3 subdial rings, tachymeter scale and, the crown and pushers. There is a 12-hour recorder with date window at 6 o'clock with a second recorder at 9 o'clock and minute recorder at 3 o'clock.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.