The Omega Speedy Tuesday model pays homage to the Japanese science fiction TV show called 'Return of Ultramen' aired in 1971, in which the watch appeared.
This 3126.96.36.199.01.001 42mm stainless-steel case of the chronograph watch with a black aluminum bezel features the word 'tachymeter' in the color orange. The anodized aluminum dial and the dots on the minute track also have hints of orange in it. The Omega Speedmaster watch is limited edition of Omega watches, with only 2,012 pieces released, and features a NATO black and orange strap bracelet. The watch is driven by 1861 Omega Calibre, with a case back cover engraved with famous Omega Seahorse Medallion.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.