The OMEGA Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronograph 3188.8.131.52.01.001 is a 40mm steel-on-steel watch, which is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. It is a legendary and proud production of OMEGA that has been to six lunar missions so far. Its simple yet captivating design represents the adventurous pioneering nature of the brand. The black dial watch features with included date window, three sub-dials, hands, and indices. Each sub-dial is enhanced by "Clous de Paris" pattern. Around the case is the bezel that comes with tachymeter scale on its matt black aluminium ring. Driving this powerful Speedmaster Racing model is the Co-Axial calibre 3330.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.