The OMEGA Specialties The 1957 Trilogy 557 is a 60th anniversary tribute to one of the three timepiece which were first introduced in 1957. Also known as the Trilogy Set Limited Edition 557, the watch is limited to only 557 pieces. It takes its inspiration from the original "Broad Arrow", world's first Speedmaster and chronograph wristwatch with its tachymeter scale on the bezel instead of the dial. This new version of the older one copies the features of the original and stays true to its iconic predecessor. It features the limited-edition number and word "Trilogy" on the black 'tropical' dial. At its heart is the OMEGA Calibre 1861.
please enquire customer service
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.