Similar to the stability attached on the platinum metal, Rolex Yacht-Master 116622/2 provides your wrist with steady precision using its Caliber 3135 self-winding movement. The precious wristwatch provides graceful precision of time and date, whilst shining your flair remarkably with the luster of its platinum and Oystersteel case. This pristine combination, commonly known as Rolesium, stands the 40mm Rolex Yacht-Master from the rest of men's luxury watches. Additionally, the Reference 116622/2 has a robust scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and Triplock winding crown which enhances the watch's waterproofness up to 100 meters. Rolex fitted Yacht-Master 116622/2 with an Oystersteel bracelet which has a foldable Oysterlock safety clasp for a secure fit while under water.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.