【Details】The watch has visible signs of wear. The bracelet's length is around 19 - 19.5 cm with 12 links. All functions work properly.
＊＊For more details on conditions and birthday, please contact our customer service center＊＊
The Rolex Yacht Master 116622 dark grey watch guarantees painstaking precision and resilience, while the Rolesium blend combines steel and platinum for a harmonious sight. Boasting a 60-minute graduated platinum bezel with polished raised numerals, screw-down back, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and screw-down crown with Triplock triple waterproof system to ensure 100m water resistance. Beneath this Rolex watch lies the 2236 caliber, building up approximately 55 hours of power reserve through its bi-directional self-winding. Displaying hours, minutes and seconds via central hands, the gray dial offers great legibility with its long-lasting luminescence, while the date display is emphasized by the Cyclops lens at the three o'clock position.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.