The 301.SE.230.RW model from Hublot Big Bang collection is considered by many as a masterpiece. The case is topped with a 44mm white ceramic bezel ring with six titanium screws. The white dial matches the bezel and complements the white rubber strap. The silver-tone numerals, indexes, and hands blend in with the colors of the timepiece and give it a luxurious but casual appearance. The see-through caseback provides a glimpse to the Hublot calibre HUB4100 movement, which has a reserve of 42-hours when fully wound. The watch is water-resistant and can endure 100 meters/330 feet of water pressure.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.