The Casio G-Shock G-Steel Tough Solar GST-B100D-1AJF wristwatch is the first one from the G-Steel line models to offer chronograph performance in analogue format. However, the device still boasts G-Shock level resistance. The black dial has a multi-functional rotating disk that is cut to look like the thick blades of jet engines. The rotation of these blades reveals red colouring behind the disk, and the change in colour is used to indicate the alarm setting and battery level. The watch is also equipped with Bluetooth that lets it connect with your smartphone and acquire time information from an internet time server. This watch comes with a simple stainless steel band and is water-resistant up to 200m.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.