Rolex Datejust 116244/4 provides a fitting and brilliantly complementing backdrop to all the enticing aesthetic hallmarks of the esteemed Datejust collection, the captivating black dial enhances the sublime legibility of the essential indications in this fascinatingly refined and exceptionally reliable timepiece from Rolex. Driven by the 3135 mechanical movement, three central hands indicate hours, minutes and seconds on the black dial, while the date is shown under Cyclops lens in an aperture positioned at three o'clock. The movement is automatically wound and offers a power reserve of approximately 48 hours. The watch is presented with an Oyster case in stainless steel that has a diameter of 36 mm.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.