Owning the model Casio G-Shock Origin Tough Solar GW-5000-1JF is one of the best ways to show your appreciation of Casio, and it's amazing history. The watch is one of the most significant from Casio's original G-Shock collection. This model descends directly from the original model from 1983, which means that it has a solid metal inner casing with a screw-down case back. It is made of stainless steel with a black DLC coating. Its nice overall finish makes it a preferred choice for many. The watch uses a softer and more comfortable polyurethane strap. Some of its functions include world time, hourly time signal, countdown timer, five independent daily alarms, battery power indicator, electro-luminescent backlight, and calendar.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.