Rolex 179173/2 has a mother of pearl dial which tells you the time with the gold hands and sparkling diamonds set as the indexes. The 26mm Rolex Datejust has a fluted yellow gold bezel which is fixed on the robust yellow Rolesor case. Rolex Lady Datejust 179173/2 is powered by a 31-jewel caliber 2235 self-winding movement which vibrates at a frequency of 8bps. The Rolex watch has a solid caseback and a sturdy scratchproof sapphire crystal which allows you to dive with the timepiece up to 100-meter depth. Reference 179173/2 has a genuine Rolex bracelet which is comprised of Oystersteel and yellow gold, plus a remarkable folding Crownclasp for fastening.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.