Citizen Promaster PMP56-3051 is a chronograph watch that bears a titanium case and a black rotatable bezel with 60-minute calibration. The 40mm Citizen Promaster has a grey dial with thick luminous hands and white calibrations and red accents. Citizen Promaster PMP56-3051 has a rotatable bezel designed like that of deep-sea dive watches but with a reverse rotation prevention mechanism to prevent unwanted rotating. Promaster PMP56-3051 has a Photovoltaic Eco-Drive quartz movement that can reserve power for up to 6 months after a full recharge. Similar to the rest of Eco-Drive Citizen watches, the Japanese watch provides its wearer with multiple precision like alarm, perpetual calendar, and auto/ manual reception. Citizen Promaster PMP56-3051, however, is exclusively shockproof and with chronograph functions of 1/20 sec. - 60min.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.