Rolex Yacht-Master 16622-GS has a definitive silver-tone makeup on both the outer and inner casing. The prestigious Yacht-Mater has a 40mm white Rolesium case (a combination of Oystersteel and platinum) and a 950 platinum bezel. The bidirectional rotatable bezel has 60-minute calibration and knurled edges for a fine grip while in water. Rolex 16622-GS has a silver grey dial with gold Mercedes hands and stick/dotted hour markers which have Chromalight coating for optimum legibility in dark backgrounds. The Rolex Yacht-Master has caliber 3135 self-winding movement which has a power reserve of 48 hours and exquisite precision even in shock and magnetic fields. Reference 16622-GS has a 3-link Oystersteel bracelet with a folding Oysterclasp for perfect fitting.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.