The Casio G-Shock GPR-B1000TF-1JR is based on the GPR-B1000 Rangeman featuring mud resistance, GPS tracking and time-syncing, solar-assisted charging, Triple Sensor, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, and carbon fibre insert band. This unique timepiece has a dual-layer resin band with a red inner layer. Although this watch is solar-powered, it also comes with a charging system and a wireless charger. It also has a few measurement functions - pressure tendency graph (display for the past 48 hours), barometric pressure trend information alarm. Other features that define these models as special timepieces are the back covers impressed with the 35th Anniversary logo, and distinctive packaging.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.