The Casio G-Shock GST-W300-1AJF Men's Watch is a robust and technologically advanced timepiece that resists shocks and is water resistant up to 20 bar. The watch uses solar power for accurate timekeeping, as it receives standard time radio waves from 6 globally located transmission stations for automatic correction of time. It has a 1/100 second stopwatch and runs on Japanese quartz movement. The case is round, made of premium stainless steel, and is 49.3mm wide and 15.3mm thick. The bold black analog dial features thick steel indices as hour markers, luminescent hands, and 3 small sub-dials showing the time in the digital format, the day and the alarm and signal function. This model has a soft and black urethane strap which goes well with the dial.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.