If you are looking for a durable and functional Japanese-made watch, then the Casio G-Shock AWG-M100SLT-1AJF timepiece is exactly what you need. The dial is black with accents of blue and red that make it appear subtly eccentric. The outer rim is blue, and that is where the minute markers are situated. The index markers on the dial are silvertone and luminescent. This watch is easily worn during swimming, poolside diving, snorkelling, and around sinks because it has a water resistance of 200 metres. The timepiece uses solar energy to charge, it has a world time display and is worthy of the wrist of any watch connoisseur.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.