When you first look at the Casio G-Shock GS-1400B-1AJF men's timepiece, you might feel overwhelmed by the myriad of display features on the dial. That, however, only happens at first glance, because navigating through the many functionalities of this watch is actually surprisingly simple and easy. Among the key features of this Japanese-made watch are radio wave reception, automatic needle correction, world time (29 cities), stopwatch, timer, time alarm, full auto-calendar, date and day display, up to 23 months of operation (at power saving mode, fully charged), and much more. This watch is a synonym of refined design and extreme reliability under different conditions.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.