There is just something about this Casio Pro Trek PRW-60-2AJF timepiece that makes you want to add it to your watch collection. Predominantly in Navy blue and boasting a long list of features, this Japanese-made watch has something for everyone. No matter if you are going on a trip in the mountains or are an active person all year round, this watch is for you. It uses solar energy to charge, has inorganic glass, neo-bright, radio wave reception function, shows world time, and more. It also has a barometer and an altitude measurement function, as well as a stopwatch, timer, and a temperature measurement function.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.