The Casio's Casio Pro Trek PRW-60 collection is a smaller, full-featured analogue-digital Pro Trek. It takes all the features of the older designs and puts them into a pared-down body through the use of the new cross-frame structure in which the lugs are integrated into the case back of the watches. The Casio Pro Trek Climber Line PRW-60Y-1AJF is a beautiful example from the series and features Tough Solar power, Multi-Band 6 radio timekeeping, and triple sensor featuring compass, thermometer, and altimeter-barometer. An enhancement to the design is the auto double LED light, which makes the glowing hands and indexes visible in the dark with a UV-A LED. Mirror flash is added to the index markers for a refined look.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.