The Casio Pro Trek PRX-8000YT-1JF men's watch was first introduced in February 2012 and it has become one of the most regarded timepieces in the Pro Trek series of the Japanese watchmaker. At first glance, the watch stands out with its detailed dial and bezel, as well as the orange accents on the hands. In terms of functionality, this timepiece has everything: barometric pressure, orientation measurement. World time, alarm, thermometer, and altimeter. The bracelet is made from TIC processed Titanium alloy, and the case is made of DLC processed stainless steel. The diameter of the case is 52.5mm and its thickness is 14.4mm.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.