The Breitling Chronomat 44 Limited Edition AB01109S/I523 is part of the Breitling Chronomat series. The series was originally launched 30 years ago to cater to the popular aerobatics team, Frecce Tricolori. Since then, it has been the favorite of some of the best air squadrons in the world. The Chronomat 44 Limited Edition comes with a stainless steel case and a signature yellow dial. The watch has automatic movement and a rotating unidirectional bezel. It features an instantaneous date and a chronograph that is 12-hour column-wheel. With a limited release of 250 pieces, this watch has certainly been a feather in Breitling watches' cap.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to lighting and angles. Due to differences in monitors and brightness, colours of products may also appear differently to those shown on the site.
- Since our product inventory are shared by our physical shop and online store, there might be chances that the product becomes out of stock.
- Please understand that occasionally the information and specifics of the products indicated might contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Please be noted that there may be differences in stocks, payment methods, and selling prices between our online store and shop.
- Please kindly be noted that products with a value of 100,000 yen or less are not covered by our company warranty.