There are 8 levels of pre-owned watch condition grading on The Watch Company based on our determination. Please contact us for more details.
State Rank Table
- NewCompletely new product from dealer. Perfect condition and never worn.
- UnusedThe item has never been used/worn and in mint condition. No scratches on the exterior.
- SAThe item has no relevant signs of wear or very light signs of wear.
- AThe item has minimal signs of wear with good condition and has a beautiful exterior without any big scratches.
- ABThe item has subtle signs of wear and shows that it has been treated carefully in the past.
- BThe item has clear signs of normal wear. It might have have moderate stretch between the links.
- BCThe item has significant signs of wear that nicks and dings might be present.
- CThe item has heavy signs of wear that there is outstanding scratches or dirt.
- SalvageThe item has heavy signs of wear.Functions may or may not work properly. Service and repair needed.